What can Clay do for me?
My objective is:
To obtain a no-code platform for my organization that addresses our unique requirements with ease
To supercharge my developer toolbox with an agile no-code platform
To turn my idea or expertise into a product I can sell
To rapidly create a Proof of Concept (POC) demo in days or even hours
To get an off-the-shelf, industry-standard product that can be customized as needed with no-code
To analyze and visualize my data with rapid dashboard and report building tools
- No programming skills required.
- Build complex business rules without scripting or coding.
- Massively reduce development time and costs.
- Make use of thousands of built-in features and visualization options without programming everything from scratch.
- Adjust and improve your solution quickly.
- Add new modules with ease.
- Cloud or on-premise solution.
- No hosted vendor lock-in; switch to another host cloud as needed or move to an on-premise solution when ready.
- Multi-platform: Build solution once and use on smartphones, tablets and desktop computers.
- Customize and control all user interfaces, favorite tools, and settings using simple assignment rules and profile management tools.
- Make bulk changes to your database with easy-to-use point-and-click tools for powerful data processing or data maintenance jobs.
- Control access to your data with fine-tunable permissions.
- Secure your data with both field-level and record level authorization rules.
- Clay’s unique powerful permission system allows defining permissions based on multiple fields rules and relationships between the user and the data, as well as based on links to other records.
- Secure your documents at the document-type or folder level.
- Customize the authentication rules to match your company’s security requirements.
- Easily use built-in encrypted communications and SSL web connection for high levels of privacy.
- Clay’s built-in security has passed rigorous government checks and standards.
- Easily embed Clay web pages in your app or website for external access to your data.
- Use one of several options to capture the data from your website inside Clay.
- Embed web apps and pages inside Clay for extended functionality.
- Import data from any source using the Clay Integrator import wizard.
- Run imports on a schedule.
- Develop your own client, interface or integration project using simple generic Clay REST API.
- Extend Clay’s functionality with custom database code or web API.
- Use third-party web API and applications easily to enhance your Clay solution.
- Easily integrate with Outlook to automatically synchronize your Contacts, Tasks, Appointments, and E-Mails with Clay.
- Multiple users can work on building the same solution simultaneously.
- Users and departments can easily collaborate with built-in Clay messaging capabilities.
- Easily share Clay objects, records, and queries between users.
- Share your solution with others using a developer database tool.
- Smart conflict management features allow multiple users to work on the same data simultaneously.
- Add Clay Automation and Clay Actions as needed with no code.
- Intuitive tools for building business rules and workflows based on events, rules and actions.
- Add automated notification and reporting rules easily using a point-and-click interface.
- State-of-the-art intuitive and powerful tools eliminate the need for understanding table structures and joins.
- Build complex queries with ease.
- Advanced BI tools for displaying data using a point-and-click interface.
- Pivot tables and multi-graphs made easy.
- Built-in detailed debugging information to your business rules and events via comprehensive logging. Find out instantly which automation ran and which did not; as well as which criteria passed and which did not.
- Fine-tunable and comprehensive logging and auditing for every field in the database as well as for all changes to the system.
- Detailed logging of logins, failed logins, and multiple system performance indicators for IT and administrators.